Terms of Service & Conditions
Last updated: July 6, 2017
These Terms of Service & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the websites, mobile applications and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Nedboxgroup Limited (“Nedbox” ) (as defined below).
- General: These Terms applies to all users of the Services, including without limitation users who are sellers, buyers, merchants, Investors, lenders, or contributors of content, information and other materials.
If you are applying and turn to the Nedboxgroup Limited, these Terms are between you and Nedboxgroup Limited.
If you are applying and turn to the Nedbox Limited, these Terms are between you and Nedbox Limited. For ease of reference, each of Nedboxgroup Limited and Nedbox Limited. are referred to in these Terms as “Nedbox”.
By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
For each service or investment, lending, have your individual contract - Public offer in your personal Cabinet (Your account).
Nedbox reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
By using Nedbox to pay for your services, you hereby agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions of its use as stated in this document.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Help section of the Services in Your personal cabinet (Your account).
- Nedbox shall process all instructions received using the information you provide. You shall accept full responsibility for all transactions processed through the use of such information whether or not processed with your knowledge or by your authority.
- You acknowledge that Nedbox is only a third party payment processor. Any terms or conditions for the product or services that you purchase or selling is strictly between you and the two parties buyer or seller.
- Nedbox no directly involved in transactions between our Customers. Consequently, Nedbox has no control over, and you agree that Nedbox is not responsible or liable for, any of the following:
We shall not be held liable for failure of the buyers or sellers to deliver the said product or service as advertised.
The quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed.
The truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
The true identity, age, nationality, or sense of humour of a buyers and sellers.
However, please exercise common sense and good judgment in your interactions with other buyers or sellers. While Nedbox endeavours to keep the Services safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other buyers or sellers is entirely at your own risk.
- You hereby release and hold harmless Nedbox from all liability arising from the product or service purchase or selling you are about to make, as all liability shall reside with the buyer or seller.
- We shall not be responsible for any charges imposed on you or any other action taken against you by a merchant arising from non-processing of your payment due to your failure to follow our exact payment instructions.
- We shall be indemnified and not be held liable against any and all proceedings, claims, losses, damages or expenses, including legal costs, that arise from your use of our system for to buy our services.
- All payments made using Nedbox are final and executory. However, Nedbox reserves the right to not process a transaction due to internal reasons. Such payments may be subject to refund.
- We shall not be held liable for delays in processing of your payment due to corresponding delays, system problems, internal maintenance, or maintenance with our payment collection partners or merchant accounts or banks that provide Acquiring. Nedbox will not be compelled to explain the reasons for such incidents.
- Your access to Nedbox through third-party network providers is subject to their respective terms and conditions. The security of data transmitted through such networks is covered by the governing policies of the network provider.
- Intellectual Property.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services and all copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of Nedbox.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Services and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure and organization of the Services are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of Nedbox. You are not granted any intellectual property rights in and to the Services not expressly granted in these Terms and such rights are hereby reserved and retained by Nedbox.
The Services may utilise or include third party software that is subject to open source and third party licence terms (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Services is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source and third party licenses applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, licence terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the terms of such open source or third party licences, the terms of the open source or third party licences shall prevail with regard to your use of the relevant third party software. In no event shall the Services or components thereof be deemed to be open source or publicly available software.
You are not authorised by Nedbox to use Nedbox’s trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Nedbox, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
- Reporting Unauthorised Content Nedbox respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same of our users. If you believe that there has been unauthorised use of your intellectual property rights by a user, please follow to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to report the same to us. Nedbox reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or your access to the Services if there are repeat complaints against you of intellectual property infringement.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong for Nedboxgroup Limited and laws of the Russian Federation for Nedbox Limited, all suits to enforce this Agreement will have to be settled in the proper courts these above mentioned countries.