Last updated: July 6, 2017
Nedboxgroup Limited and Nedbox Limited strives to provide consumers with accessible, easy-to-understand information about the services we provide, so they can make informed decisions about which services best meet their needs. Consistent with that goal, we have designed this page to act as a single place where consumers and others can come to access and review the relevant policies, agreements, and other information about these services, It is available on our web site http://nedboxgroup.com, as well as in the personal cabinet (Your account).
Additionally, our customers requires that Nedbox and other providers services disclose certain information regarding those services.
We believe that all of the information required for disclosure, acts on the basis rules of the general business model, on which our company adheres and trying to expand the framework for successful work.
Nedbox is committed to continually improving service excellence and customer satisfaction. Clients expect to receive friendly and professional answers and suggestions for the affiliate business model.
We aim to create an environment where the client knows that their satisfaction is the most important thing to us.
Our service to clients and the general community reflects our vision and our mission statement.
A friendly employee of our company Nedbox.
To meet high quality service standards we will:
- be polite, friendly and welcoming when we communicate - in person, when writing, by phone, fax or email,
- respect differences in values, cultures, beliefs and ages, and include our awareness of diversity into our daily practice,
- respect the dignity of all and show empathy and consideration in our daily practice,
- listen and respond in an attentive way to client inquiries,
- protect the confidentiality of information,
- acknowledge clients by name,
- introduce ourselves by name, title or role,
- dress appropriately according to the organisation’s dress code, and
- maintain a clean and safe environment for co-workers and clients.
Shipped physical products (etc.) purchased directly from Customers, Suppliers, Sellers, and Buyers.
Responsible for this are Customers, Suppliers, Sellers, Buyers who determine the delivery time, payment terms among themselves.